Top 5 Movies That Every One Likes

I confess I was quite hard to find movies that I hate. There are several, but in general all have the same opinion. Thus, this list is that most films but like me, or are indifferent or simply do not like. Although there is an end that made me hammering the brain just to have a more pleasant feeling than seeing the movie. And it was not enough!
First I will start with two films that are not so worshiped but I despise and I think that is fun to talk ill of them on the Internet.

Captain America: The First Avenger



I hate Captain America, so nothing was for me to enjoy the film. In fact, until I was like but as soon as Steve Rogers becomes Captain America, there goes my interest. Even hating the character, I see huge potential in the material they have available. But no. Instead dispatched the film without music with a montage of 80 years, which is certainly one of the deadly sins. Seriously, read the small print is there.

G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra





I know, I know, this has very negative reviews but as I hate the movie could not resist. I did not like almost the same reasons of Captain America: I never liked the GIJoe. But while the Captain America has tried this shot in itself. How can an army be so nice if only they are focused on destroying the enemy completely ignoring the poor civilians who ride on the road and are two days of reform? "Pff, what the hell, we are sure they have insurance! They bind to the skin so stop estorricar due to explosions of their vehicles did not know what to avoid. America!"
Just do not completely hate the movie because it has the Joseph Gordon-Levitt, so I give it 9/10



Now we'll start. Matrix Trilogy






Not that I do not like the movies, go, just never found it so fantastic. Why? Because the Neo annoys me with so much "Why?" (I know the film has a philosophical component but the main character could begin to think for itself from the third movie ...), the Trinity is boring (for me) and Morpheus ... Morpheus is very cool. I like the Matrix but I hate Zion deserves points but also because of the danger in the real world, otherwise my interest during these scenes would be even lower. I like certain questions that are really thinking and these films have several questions formidable but as I said it lacks a protagonist who can confront the issues so well knows how to fight. Perhaps what most annoys me is the whole charade about "The Just." I've been looking for a movie about "The One" that I like but so far nothing came up. And though I like more of a history of the following, particularly Reloaded, things have to happen and import. The first film I feel it's just talk about the dangers and such but nothing ever happens out of the ordinary with the exception of a ransom. But I have to admit that I love Agent Smith! It's what I wanted was the Neo ... well, apart from evil ... What would be interesting but it seemed wrong. I love all the scenes where he appears!
So do not hate the movies do not consider them evil, they are quite fun, just do not call as much attention as the majority. But if this does not upset you enough: I like the second film than the first.

Crash


The Crash is very good scenes but I confess that disappointed me greatly because they spoke wonderfully about the movie. The film tries to show the absurdity that is racism through everyday situations of various characters who end up having crossed the target. It turns out that, for me, the characters are not
as well as interesting exception of Matt Dilon, Mexican and, except error, Muslim. The same I say of events. So much for that, Sandra Bullock? I think it is a bad movie and I love the style of stories like Pulp Fiction crossed, but those who disappointed me greatly. I prefer the "American History X" for that matter.

Twilght Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1


Ok, I do not like the Twilight movies by huge grounds but the films are no attack on Hollywood (which confuses me, it would be bad?). I do not know how we can make these films ever worse than before but the truth is that nothing happens in this movie. Nothing. You can even target the poster and see it. Seriously, ever looking at it would say it's a vampire movie and giant dogs? Do not come to me with the eyes of Edward, what may have been the flash.


The question is, this chapter has come to insult me. Edward decides to abort the child of Bella (no spoiler). There are men who feel disgusted with the children and requiring abortion. There is. There are similar cases but they are not men are beasts. Why is Twilight comes to talk about abortion? It is important to know the demographics that our movie is going to target and these films could not be clearer. This is the message that will give pre-teens? Have sex without condoms and abortions? This is disgusting! This is the main character who is supposed to worship? And the Bella continues to prefer the Husky to the Death? I thought that Bella was the real monster in the saga!

Comments

Popular Posts