SRK Says : son seems stronger than me


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieAduwb57BnZX-6QGPAevp51OWgyEIol9szgwElsIFZDxaOB_gOl_gnG8K4p8vb4MPsyfshv9mGxcevID0hcdBcbIBAXongHGnS_hldShflvHH5-RHPTcsRvXaxx5apM_HnNmd4Ctg8jM/s1600/SA.jpgShah Rukh Khan is a devoted daddy, but in the midst of his work commitments, it seems he has missed some part of his son`s growing years. No wonder when he held his 14-year-old`s hand recently, he felt the boy has become stronger than him.

"In Dubai... had a great book shopping spree with my son. How he has grown... holding his hand now seems I am holding someone stronger than me," tweeted Shah Rukh.

The actor has taken a break after busy promotions for his latest release "Don 2: The King Is Back". A voracious reader, Shah Rukh has been missing out on the joy of reading books, but he is finally getting to do that.

"Can`t wait to get my teeth into the books I bought. Beach... books... babies. I like the end of a year," he added.







Comments

Popular Posts